If you’re worried about how you’re going to keep up your fitness routine while your kids are out of school this summer, today is your lucky day.
What You Get:
- 24 workouts– delivered 3x week for 8 weeks– designed by a Certified Personal Trainer that are appropriate for a wide range of fitness levels and will take about 30 minutes to complete
- complete warm up and cool down guidance for each workout
- descriptions of each exercise (NEW!)
- videos of each exercise
- accountability partners (NEW!)
- a private Facebook page for support, questions, and wellness sharing
- a chance to win a $100 cash participation prize awarded at the end of the bootcamp– the more you participate, the better your chances to win
What You Need:
- two sets of dumbbells: 5lbs and 10lbs (experienced exercisers may want 8lbs and 12lbs instead)
- a yoga mat
- a resistance tube
- about 5′ x 5′ of floor space
Nice to have, but not absolutely necessary:
- a step with non-slip grip (or the bottom step of a staircase)
- a stability ball (though an ottoman or chair can work as a substitute in most cases)
- a pull-up bar (if you have access to a playground that will work, too!)
“But,” you say, “I’m not working this summer. I don’t have the budget for a program like this.”
And that’s when I tell you the whole program cost is only $45.
Do it for yourself!
Still not sure it’s for you?
Here’s what some Balance Virtual Bootcamp Spring 2013 participants said:
- I loved the variety, the no-gym-required part, and how healthy and normal (I.e. not plastic!) you look in your videos.
I really enjoyed the workouts! I especially loved that they were short and sweet so I could fit it in at home even on one of those busy mom days.
- I loved the Facebook Page…it was the best part of the bootcamp!
- I really liked the bootcamp and it was so easy to stay motivated because the workouts were short and I could do them anywhere, anytime.
If you’re convinced now, here’s the registration page.
If you still have questions, please ask them in the comments. I’d love to have you join us!