I’m one of those kinds of people for whom productivity is a form of relaxation. I don’t sit around very well. I get twitchy. I get restless. I get feeling like there’s something I could be doing. And when I have days where I’m extremely productive, I feel most at peace with myself.
That said, I should be feeling pretty darn peaceful and Balanced over the next few months, because I’ve got a lot going on! The boys go back to school on Monday, my daughter starts preschool for the very.first.time next month, and I have a whole slew of exciting classes and programs that are starting over the next few weeks.
1. Balance Virtual Bootcamp– Round Three kicks off next Monday, August 26th! This 8 week program of 30-minute workouts delivered to your in-box three times a week has built a loyal following already. The efficient and effective workouts are perfect for someone trying to start a fitness program or who now has less time because there are more kid-commitments to juggle (ME!). Register NOW— you’ll be glad you did.
2. Aqua Kriya Yoga– I have classes on Thursdays from 6.30-7.30 from now until the end of September for the bargain price of $10/class. Never done yoga before? The water is a great aid in learning. Advanced yogini looking to deepen your practice? Take it off the mat and feel the energy of the water. Email me at karen at balancepft.com to save your place in the pool– classes fill quickly. ALSO, I love to host private aqua yoga classes, so contact me if you have a mom’s group, bachelorette party, or women’s circle interested in a private event.
3. Prenatal/Postnatal Group Circuit Training Classes– I haven’t offered group classes in a few years, but they’re back due to popular demand! We’ll do a mix of cardio and strength training, and I’ll be modifying to workouts to suit each participant’s needs. I LOVE working with perinatal women, and I’m so excited for these Sunday morning classes to begin September 1st. Register today, as space is limited!
4. Swimming Lessons– The season is winding down, but I do still have very limited openings through September. Lessons are in the late afternoon and evening. Email me at karen at balancepft.com for more information!
5. Personal Training– One of the bummers of my extended summer vacation is that I miss my clients. For reals!! I’m so glad to have seen so many of you last week, and I’m looking forward to catching up with everyone else soon. If you’ve ever thought about hiring a trainer but aren’t really sure it’s worth the money, I’d love to talk with you about how I can help! Not in Austin? No worries– I do virtual training, too!
And one BONUS, which I haven’t talked too much about here…..
Last Spring I started a new company, EQUIP Fitness Business Development, because I’ve so enjoyed building Balance Personal Fitness Training that I want to help other people passionate about fitness follow their entrepreneurial dreams. EQUIP’s Strong-Skilled-Smart program enrolls its first cohort into the six-week business development journey in September. If you or someone you know is interested in owning your own fitness biz, make sure you’re on my newsletter list for the inside scoop!
Wishing all of you a productive & peaceful day!